Photobucket

Saturday, July 31, 2010

K, We need to Stop!

Photobucket


So Saturday has been just like my shopping Friday! Mike was in need of a new pair of shoes. I suggested that we visit Sport Mart, of course they to were having a "sale"!!!
Mike found a pair of Saucony shoes he just loved from the reduced rack!(I like when this happens)! Then we noticed if you buy one pr you get the second pr FREE! I love FREE! It was their BOGO offer...
Then I thought who is needing a pr of shoes in our family. Josh has 2 new prs for back to school. But, Craig only has one pr(and he is wearing them now)! So, Craig cashed in and got a pr of Asics!!!

To make a long story short...that is what we debated for a good 30-45 mins! The staff were very happy to see us go!(and it was just Mike and I shopping, no children!)So, my 13 yr old has a size 11(and he is still growing) and hubby has a size 10(sometimes 10.5)lol

Photobucket

So, shoe shopping was our morning...Floor shopping consumed our after noon! Most of you know that Craig's room is under construction(just like most of London's streets)!!!
We picked out a beautiful chocolate brown floor. I'm pretty excited for Craig. It will likely be a bit before we get to install it! His room is moving along quickly(thanks to my father in law helping a lot)!
Our shopping experience at London flooring was good(since today we were just looking and we actually bought)!
The staff were friendly(but, not pushy). A fun Saturday.

Yahoo, my Josh should be home in a couple of hours! I miss my little monkey!

1 comment:

  1. *Love* the new flooring! Just gorgeous!
    And great score on the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge