Photobucket

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunfest

Photobucket

Well, we made it to Sunfest, Yay! We had a quick trip out to the park this afternoon. It was hot and we were tired from our busy Saturday! The park was filled with music,creative wares, fancy hats and clothing. People of all walks of life were gathering together to celebrate "summer"! I love how London celebrates these fun festivals in our Victoria Park!!!

Photobucket

Today with our pics, anything goes! Camera in hand, I just held it up and snapped a pic.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

To end our fun day we each had a slushie. Four slushies and $14 dollars later! Only at Sunfest! :D Thanks fam for the fun family Day!!! Love, Mom xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge