Photobucket

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A few more Wedding pics...

Photobucket

I did add images to my July 10th post(after the wedding-check them out)! I was pretty pleased with what I got on my camera!( Not bad for a gal who is just learning her way through this taking pictures thing:) I was trying to be a little creative with my pics. The "real" woman taking pics,(at the wedding) seemed to be traditional! (If, that's what you call it). She wanted everyone posed, smiling, happy, and head to toe shots!(May be that is what the Bride and Groom wanted too). Now, that i'm thinking about it! I personally like a head shot, or toe shot or shooting images anywhere in between heads and toes;)
Photobucket This family pic of Mr and Mrs with all the
so called "kids".(Bride's family)
I personally love this shot...It shows all the kids, just as they are!



Photobucket
Some pics of J-Deana's sister's "sweet-heart". J was having the "BEST" day of her life at Auntie's wedding! Just pure "magic"


Photobucket

D and her sister K. I very much like this pic too.

Photobucket

D and her mom(D is just sooooo filled with joy, mom is looking tired). A very busy/hot day...

Photobucket

Both Momma's with the Bride and Groom.

Photobucket

After a beautiful lunch. D's one brother(D has 3). Played music for everyone to enjoy. Some got up and danced, other's pulled up a lawn chair(under a tree of course). What a wonderful afternoon!!! Truly they are blessed! Everyone, young and old had the time of their life. What an amazing day. Once again, Congrats D and G.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some cake pics(I made into a collage)!

Photobucket

Like these very cute shoes...I need to walk away! Remember, I only have 100+ more pics:)(We could be here...for months)! Happy Sunday, we're hoping to make it out to Sunfest! Maybe I'll see ya there:D

3 comments:

  1. Love the fourth to last pic! Looks like a beautiful day.
    Have a great time at Sunfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. were they married at Grovesnor Lodge? We were and the one pic looks very familiar.

    Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Deana! I am sooooo happy for you and your new hubby! Please give her my love and best wishes, Christine!
    You caught some great shots! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge