Photobucket

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Pool was Great at 88...

Photobucket

Thank goodness for my parents pool. Growing up my brother and I were sooooo lucky to have an inground pool. Now, both of us have moved away from home. The pool still a waits us every visit back to our parents house! Today, the pool was calling us to come over for a dip...The pool temp was 88(which is warm). But, the pool it self is BIG(twenty by forty). This heat wave has been very HOT!!! I'm ready for some rain and some cool down. I like 25(that's perfect for me)!

I like this image because it's SIMPLE! To me less is more.(sometimes) Sometimes, more is more and that can be good too!

Well, my friend is getting married on Saturday. Weather gods please surprise us with some beauty weather :D
Fingers and toes crossed...Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge