Photobucket

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Breakfast At...

Photobucket


I want to say, Tiffany's. But, no. Today is finally Saturday! It's been a very crazy week with the July 1st holiday. Some people got Thursday off, some people got Friday off and some people were lucky enough to get both days off.

So, today my boys have been waiting for this day to come forever...Well, it seems like forever! The boys are going to a party celebrating "Summer"! This is my kind of party too! BBQ, waterguns,swimsuits and a whole lotta of FUN!
Party starts at 12 noon to 5 pm. These parents do this every year. They must be Saints! I really don't know if I could host a party like this every year! With every child and neighbour from the hood.

Well, this is their thing...So, I say "Bring on Summer"...Have a ton of fun guys!

In my pics today C man is having breakfast-this child usually likes to skip breakfast. He must know that today is a busy day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge