Photobucket

Thursday, July 1, 2010

07/01/2010-Canada Day Afternoon Miller Style!

Photobucket

The boys love to be outside...Today was just the day to do just that! We got the hose out and that alone can make for hours of FUN!!!

Mike worked today(off tomorrow). So, we didn't venture to far. We have our camera and flag ready...We are truly proud to call Canada our home!

In just a couple of hours we will be enjoying some fantastic fireworks. I'm hoping to get a shot or two :)

It's been a really great day...Supper was yummy and our family conversation was...Well, interesting!(To say the least)!

Oh, Craig did have news for us...He forgot to tell us that at school he got safety Patroller of the YEAR!!!(OK, how can u forget that???)! Leave it to our CRAIG!!! Congrats...U always make us Proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge