Photobucket

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Garden

Photobucket

The Day Lillies are coming to an end...Lovey, just so Beautiful. One of my favourite flowers. I really like when I'm out for a drive to the country and I see that they have laced an old ditch! So, visually appealing.

Photobucket

So, while the boys were at their party. Hubby and I wandered off to Costco and once again spent too much $$$!!!
I had a list and everything...But, then we remembered that this wk is my Mother in law BD. We found the most stunning glass bird baths for the garden. Her garden is AMAZING! (to say the least). Her garden makes my garden look like...Words can't describe.
To make a long story short, I got a set too! It's not my birthday either:) Yay ME!

Photobucket

The bee balm and red climbing roses...are also in my top 10 flower favs! I love to just walk through my garden and dream my wildest dreams!!!

Photobucket

In this set of images. I have a pink(light) Rose Mallow and the prettiest yellow flower! I also have an annual pink and yellow(Dalia) I believe! I have just a few more pics to share! ENJOY!

Photobucket

Keep your fingers crossed for some much needed rain...The flowers are just so unhappy! Rain Gods please a little sprinkle most of the night would be good!

Photobucket

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge