Photobucket

Friday, July 2, 2010

Edits-Collage Style

Photobucket

Now, I feel like the turkey! I never edit my shots. I just down load from photobucket. No wonder my photos aren't like my friends!

I guess being a newbie, I'm still learning. Being that I can't sleep right now(since I had an afternoon nap)!!! Now might be a good time to learn to edit my images!

I did try 4 pics...I made them into a collage(that might be a problem). I may have to download them by themselves. Let's just see how this turns out. My whole life is like a big science experiment-lol

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge