Photobucket

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A few pics(from Friday shopping)!

Photobucket

These are the shoes I found for Josh. Blue is his very favourite colour. So, I'm thinking he will love them!

Photobucket

These are my new footwear...I just love them~

Photobucket

Ok, so we really didn't need a new toaster! Apparently ours is fine! I think this was more a want then need! I have always wanted a 4 slice toaster(and for good reason)! I have 3 boys in the house! They never stop eating!!!
This to was an amazing deal(Zellers). Reg. $50-I got it for $21(So, tell me, how could I not buy it-right?)!

That's the end of my story...

PS I did buy still more...But, that's our little secret!(Wink*Wink*)

3 comments:

  1. LOL at the last comment!
    Don't tell my husband about that toaster sale. He isn't a big fan of our Hello Kitty toaster (because her face imprint makes the toast soft. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, a HELLO kITTY TOASTER!!! Are you serious?! I didn't know they had such a thing! I would love to see pics please:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh..i want a hello kitty toaster!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge