Photobucket

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Josh and I...

Photobucket I want to say Josh is missing his big brother. But, the truth of the matter is...I don't think he is! He is loving all this 1-1 attention.

This morning I went off to work. J was home for a bit by himself then both Papa's came over for a visit!

Photobucket I was home by noon. We played in the backyard, had lunch and I got some cute pics of my man and his best friend Fred.

Fred follows Josh all over the place. Like they say "Man's best Friend" in this case it's soooooo true!

Photobucket

Josh did in fact climb up the climber with Fred in tow. Fred didn't know what to think of the view from above:D

Josh kept Fred very safe at all times, I have to say. Well, were off for yet another bike ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge