Photobucket

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blogging Boys

Photobucket

So both boys are packing their bags to spend some time in Lucan to visit cousins and grandparents. Craig leaves today and will be back Wednesday, Josh will leave Wednesday and will be back Saturday! The boys thought my blog today should be of them-lol

I think, they think I will not have anything to photograph while they are gone! It will be tricky...But, where there is a will-there is a way!

Today is a pool day at my parents(dinner too)! I can't wait. My brother is coming in from Glencoe and our company(from the Sault) is still down.

The sun is making it's way out of the clouds. Should be a fantastic day!

Now to work on a collage for Craig...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Hope they have fun. I am trying to think of things to photograph this week too..hmmm. Looks like there may be a few shots of Zoe this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge