Photobucket

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh, What a Night!!!

Photobucket Doing it Timmie's style! Medium Double-Double...Yummy, Chocolate Chip Cookie and Double Chocolate Dough-Nut to go!


I love the expression on J's face...


Let the fireworks begin! We were far, and I didn't have the proper lens:( I really haven't actually mastered what setting to use at night either...I need to watch that DVD again and again...Mental note to self;)
Photobucket
The next set of images...are really not good! The boys had an amazing time! That is all that counts...Looking at these pics I realized that the light in the parking lot was throwing me right off and oh maybe me sitting in the back of the Jeep(wasn't helpful)!


I'm going on the idea of it's about the process...NOT the product!
Photobucket


Happy Birthday CANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge