Photobucket

Sunday, August 1, 2010

~Home Sweet Home~, Our Precious Moment.

Photobucket

Well, my Josh made it home last night. Boy, was I ever happy to see him! I really missed him. I guess Josh really missed us too. When J walked through the door he gave me this old candy box all wrapped up with a tag that said "mom", love Josh.
Then he said "open it , open it"...he was just soooooooo EXCITED! I myself was trying to figure out what was really going on. He had sooooooooooooooooooooooo, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much tape on that little box(that it took me some time to open it)! When I opened it, inside were 2 darling precious moments. One little dog(likely reminding him of Fred) and the sweetest girl(I guess, reminding him of me)! I wanted to cry!(just so you know). But, I didn't...I said "I LOVE YOU", and "give me a kiss"! He then said "There is a lot of yard sales in Lucan". Grandma brought us to a couple. Well, thank you grandma for letting Josh get something sooooo special to him, to give to his mom!

Josh was so happy to be home.(apparently he was homesick the last day/night). He told me he cried himself to sleep on Friday night(that broke my heart)! He said grandma didn't know...I told him he should have called me! To make yet another long story short. I'm very happy to have my "funky monkey" home!

I couldn't sleep...I needed to come upstaris to see my 2 boys resting! Then I thought about my whole home coming arrival with Josh, and just how much he touched my heart with his little surprise for me!

Life really is full of "Precious Moments"...What is yours?

PS I really am a fine collector of Precious Moments, I just haven't got any in some time! I said to Josh, why did you buy these for me? He said "You do collect them , don't you"??? " I said, Y-E-S~! Yes, I do...and he said they were only 25 cents each. So, I got the 2 for 50 cents :)
ILove that Kid...

Life is good...~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge