Photobucket

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today, I'm Molly!

Photobucket

Today is my day off. I'm busy as a bee doing laundry, baking cookies and getting ready for the rest of the week! Today I'm making soft chocolate chip cookies...YUMMY! I got the recipe from www.allrecipes.com
I like this recipe because it makes 6 dozen cookies(72 servings). I like to freeze my baking. No, that doesn't make it last longer!!! lol I LOVE to eat frozen cookies.
Just message me if you would like this recipe. I would love to share with you. Ask my children they will tell you Sharing is Caring.



Photobucket

Photobucket

When I first got the recipe it said "Award winning soft chocolate Chip Cookies", I thought yeah right! But, man after eating...a lot! I have to agree. My belly tells me they are deserving of an award! Easy to follow recipe, must try!

Photobucket

Even my picky Josh is in LOVE...

Molly is my nickname from my hubby Mike. He calls me Molly when I'm in the kitchen...Now, that I'm thinking about it, I'm always in the kitchen! Does that mean I need to change my name!?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! My favourite! They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute apron. :) Enjoy your day off! LOL at the "sharing is caring."

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge