Photobucket

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Voila

Photobucket

Introducing Craig's new room...(It was a lot of work-But, soooooo worth it)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture is very special to us. It is now 94 yrs old-Amazing~

Photobucket

His comforter set is called "Dot-com" and his *Teddy* bear named... "TEDDY".

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, today we hang his curtains and were finished!!!

And...Josh is HAPPY too-his room mate has moved out!

Photobucket

Back to our "normal" Miller life-Amen!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!
    P.S. I forgot to tell you how Nanny McPhee was. It was just okay. Reese liked it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! The bedspread looks awesome! Love the iron bookend for his games!
    Where on earth did you get that dog trio picture? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge