Photobucket

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Seems like yesterday!

Photobucket
Photo taken November 18, 2004

I'm finally returning back to work after 4 wks of Christmas Holidays. Yes, my work gives their part-time staff a nice break over the holidays. But, I really am ready to get back to the grind. I miss all my "little" friends and their families.

I came across this picture that was taken a while back,my co-worker and I were in the newspaper. This is when the OEYC was a fairly new program. I can't believe it is now 2011. In February it will be 8 years that I have been with the Ontario Early Years, and I LOVE it :)

Before the Early Years I worked in daycare for 10yrs, OK now I'm starting to show my age-lol(yes, I'm old)

Happy Sunday :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a rewarding job. When my girls were babies we were at the OEYC in Huntsville almost daily. Such a great program!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge