Photobucket

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Guy!

Photobucket

Here's a collage of my "Guy" Josh. I love this kid :) Such a loving kind soul. His brother and I have been extremely ill for the last few days. The "flu" made it's way into our lives...so, we have felt like death has become us. Josh has been going about his normal routines and has been trying to help his dad get Craig and I back to good health. Thanks, Craig and I thank-you for helping us out!!! It's been a hard week.

Well, yesterday I was watching from the front window as my guy headed off to school. I was having some proud mommy moments so I grabbed my camera and got a few pics.(not really crystal clear shots, but not bad from inside the house:)

I made this cute collage to showcase my man to the world. I love you Josh. U the Best...
Love, MOM xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge