Photobucket

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I found You!

My good friend Debra came over just before Christmas, we had a lovely visit. She surprised my children by bringing them donuts(boy, does she know the best way to their hearts:) Just spoil them with yummy, sugar-coated treats. Really, that was kind of her-thank you.(she brought one for myself and Mike too). She spoiled my whole family. What a girl!

This post is going to surprise her, she is my biggest fan/follower yet she won't add herself to my blog followers(all you need to do is "click" on the follow button-it's that easy:)
Anyway, I told her a while back that I took a picture of the very cute snowman she gave me for Christmas. I said I would post it, but, then I couldn't find my picture(you know how you take thousands of pics during the holidays?)

Well, today I found him and i love him! It is January and we have snow, he's a snowman so it's a go...
It is snowing again now, surprise-surprise!!! Here is a pic of my little Frosty Friend. Enjoy :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge