Photobucket

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthdays are coming...

Photobucket

We're gearing up for Craig's 14th Birthday in February(WOW, 14 already)! Then we'll do it all again in March when my baby Josh(he's not really a baby) turns 12.

The top pic is Craig's invite he will be sending out to a few friends. The cute dog cards are going to be sent out to Josh's friends. If you know Josh, you know he loves DOGS(all animals for that matter:) So no one will be surprised by his choice of invitations. LOVE THAT KID!

Today and tonight Josh is going to his friends Matt BD party. Next weekend Craig is attending a sleepover party too for Greg.

Something tells me that I should be gearing up for a bunch of boys sleeping over in the near future-lol

Birthday Parties are GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge