Photobucket

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy First Day of...

Fall! But, with this wet, warm rain this morning, it kinda feels like it could be Spring! I'm happy I was able to get some pics late yesterday afternoon for my "First Day of Fall post"!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fall is such a beautiful season with the changing of the leaves and then the leaves falling off the trees. The weather is cooler, yet still warm! We have many small town fun fairs, apple picking and finding that perfect pumpkin! We put together our most creative halloween costume. Then we wait till the very last day of October to go out and "Trick or Treat"!!! Having lots of FUN. Take a walk, play in the leaves...and, don't forget to enjoy everything Fall has to offer!

2 comments:

  1. Fall is my favourite season. :) Love the pics-so perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite as well. I LOVE this season. As always, beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge