Photobucket

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Morning with Pork Chops and Applesauce...

Photobucket
Photobucket And so it has happened! Craig(aka Porkchops) has moved into J's(aka Applesauce) room. The demo has been started and the crazyness is starting to unfold :D

I have to laugh and have fun with this...I'm excited for our big demo of C's room. But, I'm also excited about the day we finish and Craig gets to move back to his room!!!

We figured summer was a good time to under go the reno...no school, no real routine and the boys can spend some extra time together(like fighting, yelling at each other etc...etc). Just kidding for the most part the 2 boys are BEST BUDDIES...

The Love/Hate relationship just goes with the title of being B-R-O-T-H-E-R-S!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge