Photobucket

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fresh Fruit from my Garden

Photobucket So, today a friend of mine came over for a visit. We ate(yummy, farmers market tea biscuits)-Cinnamon :D Thanks, Debra!
We shared some Strawberry/Banana Smoothie-Refreshing...Once again Thank-you Debra!!! You should not have done that!

We toured the garden, ate some fresh raspberries, laughed, cuddled with freds(my dog) and just shared in some good ol' conversation...

I needed that...

It rained, then got sunny, we were in the backyard, then in the house, then we went out front, sat on the porch and so it goes on...

To make a long story short...It was a great morning with a GREAT friend. Thank-You for everything!!! This blog entry is for you and about you-Hope u enjoyed ;)

Photobucket I love my garden, my friends, my family, my life!!! Hold on to each day and love L-I-F-E...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge