Photobucket

Friday, June 18, 2010

Foto Friday

PhotobucketPhotobucket Were so happy that today is finally Friday! Friday brings pizza day, boys and girls club and staying up really late(that is for the boys, not me-lol). I included a few pics from the summer sizzler last night. Craig had to get a ballon hat. He spent $2 on it. He could not be prouder...I thought it was GREAT!!! He is so not afraid to be different-I like that:)


The other fun thing the boys love to do is make their own ice p0ps! This batch is fruit punch-Red is Best. Just like the book. Well were on the fly-yet, again!!! We have to attend an award's presentation for the boys. Should be lots of FUN!!! Must remember to bring my camera;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge