Photobucket

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am Addicted to my BLOG-Bet, u didn't notice!

I love my blog now more then ever. I just now have to figure out the layout and how to write about my images in an orderly fashion. I'm really enjoying this photography thing. I'm not to bad with it. I find it very relaxing(unless of course I'm trying to catch a shot of a blue jay or some other moving object)! I try to travel with my camera in hand.(at all times I might add). You just never know when you'll get that "perfect" shot!!! Chances are it will happen when u don't have your camera:D Photobucket is a very cool site. It has a ton to offer-such cool features and options. You can do a million and one things...I recommend you check it out! The best part it's FREE-so, how can you go wrong??? The whole cyberspace world is an amazing thing. I love the busy world of computers and internet. I almost can't think of moving forward without it! Always remember...It doesn't matter how busy our lives get. Take time to smell the flowers...at that time smile a BIG smile!!! :D Remind yourself "Life is Good"!

1 comment:

  1. I have never used photobucket for anything other than image uploading. I should check out some of their other features! I hear you can make collages on there.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge