Photobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Update!

I'm just being LAZY!!!

Well sort of...Craig was helping me organize my photo's in folders.(he is good at that:)
Unlike his mama. We went through and deleted what we thought we could, but then I went to my blog and noticed a good part of it was missing. That made me a bit sad:(
For some funny reason, we forgot that if we delete our photo it will be taken out of my blog too!

Anyway, March Break was fun!!! Craig, myself and my mom are heading to the Farmers Market today. We are both Vendors and Buyers :) I feel really lucky to have such a great support within my family. They are always helping me in everyway possible! Thanks :)

Market is open 8-3, come for some good food and lots of great shopping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today! Sounds like you did well last weekend! I know you upload from Photobucket, but maybe you might want to upload right from your cpu. It's way easier and faster. I imagine you know you can do that, but I didn't when I first started blogging and then someone told me about it- what a time saver!
    P.S. We bought Reese's frogs at Scholar's. They are possibly the most low maintenance pets ever!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge