Photobucket

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm feeling Ready!

So, today is the day I get to go to our local market and "sell, sell, sell"!!! (and that I hope I do).
I have a nice selection of items including bookmarks, keychains, necklaces, alphabet art prints(23 different designs), clocks(2 different designs)and placemats. All items priced between $5-$40. All very unique gift ideas and very reasonable. The market runs from 8-3 every Saturday and is located at the Farmers Market-Western Fair, London, Ontario. So, if you get a chance come shop local and get yourself something homemade from upstairs. Lots of Unique gift ideas :) Don't forget to find me and say "hi".

Photobucket
Wish me luck...:)

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge