Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

Shopping Today :)

Photobucket
This very cute flower came from Dollarama. It is solar powered and when charged up she "dances". With all the sunshine today-I to was Dancing!!!

Love that extra hour tonight. Driving home at 7:30 pm and it's still light. Yay!
Feels like Spring...don't want to jinx myself.

I also scored the most epic(as my teenagers say) for everything I might add the coolest collage frame. Only $20 at LW. I love that place! Pics to follow tomorrow.

It was a bugger to get all the photos in... but, I did it-thanks Craig for your help too! It got tricky at times-lol

Josh found the game he has been wanting at Toys R Us and it was on sale(bonus)!!!

Craig bought himself the biggest Reese Peanut Butter bar ever...I want to say he ate it all by himself. The truth of the matter is he isn't like that, he shared with all of us. Yummy, that bar was :) Thanks again Craig-U da man!!!

It was a very nice relaxing afternoon(once I got that darn frame together). I work the rest of the week(just mornings)! I did really enjoy my special time with my boys today. I love when they are home.

You guys ROCK! Thanks for the fun day.

Love, MOM xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge