Photobucket

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sweet Deal...

In honour of the Secord's.  Laura Secord-chocolates.  My maiden name is Secord.  The Secord's have a group.  We have just over 200  of us...it is an interesting group. Anyway, we have a sweel deal going on...I'm offering up some sweet savings on my Alphabet Art...check this out!!!

Here's what you get...up to 6 Alphabet Art Letters(size is 4x6)
Then you frame as you like...
What name would you like to have done up???

Meet the Letter Girl behind...CCDesigns
Hey Secord friends and family...I have a sweet deal for you. Since Christmas will be here before we know it...I have the best gift idea for your loved ones. SECORD Alphabet Art Letters. Reg. price is $30 shipped Canada/US. If 6 of you order by Wed.Aug 8th by 12:00 noon you can get your 6 Alphabet letters for only $20 shipped. What a deal for my lovely Secords. You can order more then one, if that is the case let me know and I will change the letters up for you. If you want a different first name or last name this deal is for up to 6 letters. If your name has more then 6 letters email me for prices. christine231@rogers.com I don't ship frames as they get damaged during the shipping process. You can easily frame your letters or get custom framed if you like. The letters are a standard 4x6 size. You could frame in a collage type frame or frame them separately whatever works for you. Don't miss out on this amazing deal Secord family and friends!!! Please also visit my facebook page Christine's Creative Designs and LIKE me! I take paypal send me your email and I will invoice you. If you don't have paypal email me and we will figure out other payment options. Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge