Photobucket

Monday, August 6, 2012

Dear Garden...

You bring me such joy!!!

Another night where I'm awake at 2 ish AM!  Yuk :(
My oldest leaves for his grandparents today with his cousin Ben.  He is super excited!
(me too...kinda :)
I will miss him...really I will.
He will be back by Thursday/Friday.  Just in time for market on Saturday!
Such a good kid!
Josh and I are off on an adventure.  He and I are riding our bikes to the gym(have a workout) then ride to G &G
Secord(my parents:) for a swim and visit!!!  Should be a good time.
Then we will ride home again...My parents only live about 5km away
(hopefully I should be able to handle it-lol)
Hubby will be staying home to clean and organize the garage...
he is still on call!
Happy holiday Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge