Photobucket

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Time Flies By...In a Blink of an eye!

This goes out to my friend Jules. She came over for a visit this past week. It was soooooo GREAT to see her. We were laughing about my blog. She mentioned that she follows daily...watching for old pics of us(the good ol' days)!!! That made me think...I need to surprise my friend! So, this one is for u JULES! A big shout out to my friend Julieann...Even though I don't get to see or talk to you everyday-I still think about you each day. I wonder what your doing and how your doing...I wonder if you have read my blog for the day or if you ever just think of me...Well, after today. I know you'll be thinking of me...
Love Ya
C
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you are such a sweet friend! I love your hair in these pics. Well, I love your hair all the time, but these are some great shots of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge