Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kind Words...*Sniff**Sniff*





Welcome Wednesday!
This morning both boys were getting ready for school,
packing their lunches, backpacks etc...
Craig reached into his backpack and found this letter addressed to Josh!
Josh opened it,
the letter was from Mrs. Asen(LST)
at Lorne Ave.
Josh had photo copied his reprot card to share with his old school(Lorne)
Everyone at Lorne was sooooo excited to see how well Josh is doing at his new school(Hillcrest)
To rewind just a bit Josh started a brand new school last September-Hillcrest!
He was excepted for a 2yr program.
It was a huge transition for him...But, he did it!!!
Now, he is seeing such positive benefits from making the change!
He really misses his friends at Lorne Ave.
Overall, we are so PROUD of our J-O-S-H!!!
Way to go Buddy:)
Love, Hugs & Kisses
MOM(Dad, Craig and Fred too)!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that he is doing so well! And what a sweet letter!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge