Photobucket

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

OH, Boy...











Today is TUESDAY!!!








Today I'm going to blog some of my boys favourite things. Craig is in Gr. 7. He played piano for the last 5 yrs. He is now taking a break from piano. Craig loves music. At school he is playing the drums. Craig's favourite music is from Nickelback. The song he really likes is-If today was your last day...








Josh is in Gr. 5. He is my Stars Wars lover!!! Josh knows everything about star wars , he has most of the star wars toys and lego. Josh could watch Star Wars over and over everyday.(That's if I would let him)!
Josh is a very happy go lucky child. Craig and him are pretty good buddies!







Together both my boys love their dog FRED. Fred is a Jack-a-Bea.(Jack russel and beagle). Fred will be turning 3 yrs old on February 20th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge