Photobucket

Friday, January 29, 2010

All about Josh...

OUT ON A DAY TRIP SUMMER 2009-PORT STANLEY. JOSH TAKING A MOMENT FOR HIMSELF:)





JOSH ON UNCLE TREVOR'S MOTORCYCLE! Today is all about Josh. Josh was born March 9,1999. Josh weighed in at 7lbs and 13ozs. Dr. Patel our family doctor delivered Josh at St. Joe's. While I was at St. Joe's I got a birthing room-they are AMAZING!!!







Josh is such a funny guy...he is always making us all laugh out loud!!! Josh works hard -he has had to over come some big life changes. This past September Josh started a new school. His new school is Hillcrest. He is in a self contained class with 10 students in total. Josh has made the transition. He still really misses Lorne Ave. He will be back to Lorne in Gr. 7. He will be completing a 2yr program at Hillcrest. Josh is discovering many things about himself while he is having this adventure. Josh has made tons of new friends.



Josh's favourite day of the week is FRIDAY!!! He attends Boys and girls club on fridays...He also gets to see a lot of his peeps from Lorne Ave. The club has been a home away from home for the boys . Josh really loves to do his thing. We all really love ya. You make us all so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge