Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Been Busy, Busy, Busy...

I can't believe we are into October...
this month brings
Thanksgiving,
my nephew's BD,
My hubbie's BD,
My works BD
(OEYC is turning 10 yrs old:)
I'm excited!
My BD...
(we won't be talking about that-lol)
and the best part of October...
Halloween.
We can't wait to get started...
we got some great decorations from a blowout sale
last year at the Superstore.

I bought this istick curling iron for my hair...
I'm really liking it!!!
I figure I can't fight these curls, I might as well embrace them:)
This pic had to be black and white as I have no make up on...
and as I'm getting older, I look scary with no make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge