Photobucket

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What a Day!!!

Saturday at market was a BLAST!
We were involved in the market from 8-3
then I joined the ECO Festival(a waste free event)
from 3-6.
Craig was a trooper he attended the Festival from 8-almost 6pm
I was so PROUD of him!!!!
My mom, Josh and hubby were out and about to help and support us...




Mike sat down at my desk in my booth for a couple of hours.
I left for about 10 mins to visit with a friend and check out how Craig was doing outside.
I came back to hear Mike had sold 2 Keepsakes in 5 mins!!!
He now thinks this market thing is a piece of cake-HA!
Anyway, what I want to say is thanks to all my friends and family for their on
going support with me and my Alphabet Art.
I know I can get a bit
CRAZY
at
times :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge