Photobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jewellery

Earrings $10 each
Call me CRAZY!!! But this is why I haven't had to much time to BLOG!



DREAM!





A personal Favourite







Charms, Charms and more Charms...









Journey

with

a

butterfly

Necklaces

$25 each

or 2 for $40












LOVE














PEACE

I

really

LIKE this

one...













I forget what this charm says...

JOY

I think.

It is at the market...

















LOVE bracelet


Next weekend at the market(June 18th). I'm having a special

Buy 1 necklace($25) or 2 for $40

and get a bracelet or anklet for FREE!($15 Value).

I have a nice selection

of

fun and funky styles.


Happy Shopping.

Don't forget to stop by...

I have

a nice selection of very cool keychains for dad's,grandpa's, uncles

$3 each or 2 for $5

Money clips

only $5 each.

Dad keepsakes $15

even a ID tag dog style necklace that says DAD.

Buy that for him and

get

yourself

a

FREE

bracelet

or

anklet :)

That's how I like to shop!!!

LOL



















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge