Photobucket

Saturday, February 5, 2011

13! Soon to be 14 ;)

We are cleaning, playing, cooking and waiting for our family to arrive. We have spring rolls(mini ones-they are just too cute), Mushroom rice dish, meatballs in the crockpot and a very yummy vegetable casserole. Nana is bringing the birthday cake and ice cream and we made chocolate fudge and a mixed fruit cobbler(my favourite:) We have everything just about ready!!! We are even eating from our China settings(so you know turning 14 is pretty darn special). Craig is feeling the LOVE. His real birthday is on Monday, but everyone will be busy working etc. I will make him some special cookies...shhh don't tell him. I think even cupcakes will be waiting for him after school :D
Your only 14 once!!!

This pic is just of Craig being 13-he has had a wonderful year. You make us proud Craig.

Photobucket

Love,
Mom, Dad, Josh, Fred, Nana, Papa, Uncle Trevor and Miranda.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like it's going to be a great birthday celebration! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge