Photobucket

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another Early Morning, *Yawn*

So today I woke up at 3 am. I looked out the window and the snow was falling...The ground lightly covered and the whole night darkness calling to me. How peaceful everything looked! My children were tucked in their beds and even Fred had made a spot cozy beside Craig. I just can't sleep at night lately...I went on facebook to come across another friend who was wide awake too. My sil was also up and about in the wee early morning hours(too bad you live in Woodstock). Well, I was thinking I might go to Walmart(since they are now 24 hrs till the 24th). Then I decided to venture out to the Superstore...so, off I went(it was now 7am:)

I got a lot of GREAT stuff, that place is AWESOME. My best find of the day had to be these very cute hats for my boys. At $1.94 each(Reg.$7). I had to have them :)

Well, I made it home, I have since done laundry, dishes, made lunch, baked cookies and now I can feel my eyes gettin' heavy. I think a nap is in order...Good Night. Oh, don't forget to check out the cool hats!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves life and living life each day as it comes. About me, I'm a creative girl who likes to share my work with the world. I have started my own part time business on the side. I do Alphabet Photography. Alphabet Photography is the process of taking pictures of everyday objects and then putting them together to form words. It's a very unique form of art. Also makes a very nice gift for everyone, will fit into any home decor. A timeless treasure to last a lifetime. I'm located in London, ON. My work is on display at the Western Fair Farmers Market every Saturday from 8-3. E-mail me at christine231@rogers.com for more information or to place an order.
BzzAgent Badge